Questions about your account?Answer: You can contact the Corix Utilities Texas office directly.
How can I pay my bill online?Answer: You can register your account to make payments or skip the registration to pay as a guest. Once you have successfully logged in, please choose the “Make Payment” option on your Home page. You have the following payment options online:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
- Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover)
What is the maximum amount I can pay per transaction?Answer: The maximum amount you can pay per transaction is $5,000.
What other payment features/options do I have?Answer: The below payment options are also available.
- You are able to save a payment method for quick and easy processing using the “Account Settings” tab.
- You are able to schedule Auto Payments using the “Account Settings” tab.
- If you would prefer to not make a payment online…
- ‣ You can also make a payment over the phone by contacting a live First Billing Services Customer Service Representative at toll free (855)270-3592.
- ‣ You can use our automated system to make a payment over the phone by calling (844)554-0117.
- ‣ Mail in a check or money order to:
- Corix Utilities Texas
- PO Box 71351
- Philadelphia, PA 19176-1351
What information do I need to register on First Choice?Answer: To create a new account, you will need the following information
- Account Number
- Zip Code of Service Address
- User Name (6-50 characters long)
- Email Address
- Password (6-50 characters long)
- Confirm Password
I forgot my User Name.Answer: Please click on the “Forgot your User Name?” link on the Secure Client Log In screen. Enter your email address and click “Retrieve User Name” to retrieve your user name via email.
I forgot my password.Answer: Please click on the “Forgot your Password?” link on the Secure Client Log In screen. Enter your user name and click “Reset Password” to receive a temporary password via email.
How can I view my payment history information online?Answer: To view a copy of the previous payments associated with your First Choice account, choose the “Account History” option on your home page. You can email or print receipts from this location.